Saturday, June 7, 2008

Summer Starts, A Journey Begins

this is gona be my first post in the blog, dont really know why i created one anyway. i'm having my holiday now..or so called "Summer Holiday" due to the hot weather so i thought i would spend my free time indulging myself in the world of blogging. i think the main reason i created this blog is to post my poetry's here. lol. aint no better place to post ur emotinaly created poem's then your own blog right? ......so guess i will post my first poem then.
................................. .................................
.................. ..........................................
........ ...................................................
...... .............................................................
.. ......................................................................





_________ A Broken Heart ________________________



I will always remember ,
the day i saw her,
my heart melted away,
my soul flew away,
for at first sight,
she stole my heart,
leaving me empty inside,

who was she,
what was her name,
where does she live,
day by day i wonder,
but yet there was no answer,
my feelings for her grew larger,
as i sat there alone and wonder.

finally the day came,
i spoke to her and ask her name,
my heart was beating fast,
,but it didn't last,
the conversation was short,
but at least my wonders were lesser,
for knowing her name made me happier.

day by day we grew closer,
as my feelings grew greater,
as i wait for the right time,
to ask her to be mine,
i waited anxiously beside her,
till no one was in sight,
as i broke the question to her.

her answer made a hole in my heart,
her "no" made me fell apart,
my wonders turns to emptiness,
my happiness became my sadness,
as i stand there alone in despair,
feeling like i wasn't there,
a lifeless body was me.

she never spoke to me again,
leaving me alone in pain,
as i stare at her from a far,
wondering if i had gone to far,
was it me who ended our friendship,
was i asking too much from her,
as my teary eyes shut,
i was left with a broken heArt.

____________________________________________________________________


I was inspired by a close friend to start writing poems about 4 years ago,
thanks to "her" < i found a specialty in me.
i found out that by taking all my thoughts and feelings and writing it in a rhythimic melody
i am able to express myself without verbaly saying it out.
this was the FIRST poem i wrote,
written whole heartedly.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Christina Kam said...

Human tends to break others heart, but GOD does not break the hearts of those He love, and not only that thru the brokeness of the world, He is there to mend back the heart thru His love...